Fujitsu General systems eliminate the need for a basement or attic-located evaporator unit and bulky ductwork by using thin copper tubing that pumps refrigerant directly to discreet wall mounted or concealed units inside. Even more remarkable, this same unit works in reverse in winter, absorbing heat from the outside air and moving it indoors to heat your home. The result? Efficient cooling and heating for year round, whole-house comfort in most climates.
Available in numerous mix-and-match capacities and configurations, there's a Halcyon mini-split system for even the most difficult to heat and cool areas.
- A simple application process, and fast credit decisions
- Unsecured, revolving credit lines
- Promotional financing options1
- Convenient monthly payment options
- Online account management